Land is Real Estate and Real Estate is financial asset.
Benefits of Owning Land
- To hold land, you don’t need a storage space, land takes care of itself.
- Owning Land requires low or no maintenance and offers an easy management.
- Land annual property taxes are low (compared to other types of Real Estate holdings).
- Owning land gives you a cool status symbol.
- Land can be left as a legacy to a family member, loved one or a charity.
- Owning land gives one pride of ownership and bragging rights, you have something to talk about at the BBQ parties and gatherings.
- Enjoy the land love the nature, touch the stones, sand, bushes, plants, and its starry skies.
- Land owners can camp, RV and do suitable outdoor activities on their land, some exciting sporting activities like Dirt bike, 4WD, etc. (check the codes for that County)
- Land is Real Estate, therefore is a financial asset.
- Land appreciates in value, and can give you a good return on your initial investment.
- Startup cost to own land is low, compare with other forms of Real Estate (like residential homes or commercial buildings).
- Land ownership does not require you to deal with tenant, termite and toilet problems.
- You can plant and grow things on a land.
- You can build on the land; (complying with the local authority codes)
- You can sell your land when the time comes.
- Click Here for Our Land Inventory